Contract for Services
Contract for Services
This Contract for Services is made effective as of (date of service), by and between (client) and Prosperity Princess of P.O. Box 707, New Glarus, Wisconsin 53574.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on (date of service) Prosperity Princess will provide to (client) the following services (collectively, the "Services"):
One-on-One Online Job Assistance: Cost: $40.00 Half-hour to a full hour phone/computer shared screen session Learn how to conduct an efficient and legitimate online job position search 3 viable online open job positions are selected to apply Learn what it takes to ensure you are contacted for a job interview Additional services include (no additional charge) Resume review/writing Cover letter review/writing Job interview preparation Follow up for satisfaction, retention and advancement for a period of up to 12 months.
2. PAYMENT. Payment shall be made to Prosperity Princess in the amount of $40.00 upon executing this Contract.
Payment is made upon request via PayPal Invoice.
3. TERM. This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by Prosperity Princess of the Services required by this Contract which could be up to a period of 12 months.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY. Prosperity Princess, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Prosperity Princess, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to (client), Prosperity Princess and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract. Any oral or written waiver by (client) of these confidentiality obligations which allows Prosperity Princess to disclose (client) confidential information to a third party will be limited to a single occurrence tied to the specific information disclosed to the specific third party, and the confidentiality clause will continue to be in effect for all other occurrences.
5. INDEMNIFICATION. Prosperity Princess agrees to indemnify and hold (client) harmless from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against (client) that result from the acts or omissions of Prosperity Princess and/or Prosperity Princess's employees, agents, or representatives.
6. DEFAULT. The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a material default
under this Contract:
7. REMEDIES. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 30 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived in writing by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
8. FORCE MAJEURE. If performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party's reasonable control ("Force Majeure"), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure. Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation does not successfully resolve the dispute, the parties may proceed to seek an alternative form of resolution in accordance with any other rights and remedies afforded to them by law.
a. The failure to make a required payment when due.
b. The insolvency or bankruptcy of either party.
c. The subjection of any of either party's property to any levy, seizure, general assignment for the benefit of creditors, application or sale for or by any creditor or government agency.
d. The failure to make available or deliver the Services in the time and manner provided for in this Contract.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or
written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior
written or oral agreements between the parties.
11. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
12. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing by mutual agreement between the parties, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
13. GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
14. NOTICE. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
15. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
16. ATTORNEY'S FEES TO PREVAILING PARTY. In any action arising hereunder or any separate action pertaining to the validity of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney's fees and costs, both in the trial court and on appeal.
17. CONSTRUCTION AND INTERPRETATION. The rule requiring construction or interpretation against the drafter is waived. The document shall be deemed as if it were drafted by both parties in a mutual effort.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives as of the date of service.
Service Recipient: (Client)
Service Provider: Prosperity Princess
AnnaMaria Bliven, President